Early games thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
There have been teams that have come back from 19 points in the 4th quarter
At any rate, your opinion is noted. No need to beat a dead horse. :)

Same can be said for you, you bumped my post after 20 minutes on multiple occasions where you could have dropped it. Coming back from 19 points is one quarter is extremely rare - Fact.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Goff looks awful and the dead look in his eyes don't instill confidence.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Bad play calling on last Arizona possession and horrible coverage by Peterson.

bud914

Reaction score
Same can be said for you, you bumped my post after 20 minutes on multiple occasions where you could have dropped it. Coming back from 19 points is one quarter is extremely rare - Fact.
yes it is rare because nobody pulls their starting QB early in the 4th with a 19 point lead. Fact

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
49ers had the #1 pick, then gave it back to the Browns. They both won. Go figure. :laugh:

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
yes it is rare because nobody pulls their starting QB early in the 4th with a 19 point lead. Fact

That's not true, many teams have done that. And just because you pull your starting QB doesn't mean your defense will collapse, they played a role in getting that 19 point lead. 19 points in one Quarter is a ton in the NFL. 19 points x 4 quarters would be 76 points, how many teams have you seen score 76 points in a game? You guys are being silly.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Browns get a win and still have the first pick.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Goff like Wentz will be a career backup in a few yrs. Prescott, is the best of the class and it's not even close. While Wentz and Goff might have more zip on their passes they're clueless out on the field.

bud914

Reaction score
That's not true, many teams have done that. And just because you pull your starting QB doesn't mean your defense will collapse, they played a role in getting that 19 point lead. 19 points in one Quarter is a ton in the NFL. 19 points x 4 quarters would be 76 points, how many teams have you seen score 76 points in a game? You guys are being silly.
and yet it got down to a one score game

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man, I'm glad I'm not a Cardinals fan. Talk about snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory.