Early games thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will you the say the opposite of us if we lose today is the question? Will we be the best 2-4 team out there? Lol

Well at the risk of getting my shins pummeled with hammerfists, no. This team has no QB and no defense. One of the most overrated players in the league at WR. Bob Hope at TE. A distracted RB and an offensive line in a funk. They aren't very good this year.

I know. I know. I'll go bleep myself now.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well at the risk of getting my shins pummeled with hammerfists, no. This team has no QB and no defense. One of the most overrated players in the league at WR. Bob Hope at TE. A distracted RB and an offensive line in a funk. They aren't very good this year.

I know. I know. I'll go bleep myself now.

Bob Hope at TE......:lmao2:

:lmao:

:laugh:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Another int for the bears....

We need to go back to a 3-4 with a legit coach

The dude running that defense was supposed to be our dc but chose harbaugh and sf instead.

Things could have been so different

Carson

Reaction score
Kessler tosses a pick

Browns gonna do what the Cleveland browns do

Carson

Reaction score
Jairus Byrd with the pick.

Another dude who was on the couch all season, plays one game and makes more plays than Jones and Heath

punchnjudy

Reaction score
It didn't matter, but how in the world did they not flag Kalil for holding on that play? He had the jersey and the hair!

John813

Reaction score
Dolphins fans are happy. No more Cutler and Moore threw a nice TD to make up for his pick.

Sad when Moore has a better vertical game than Cutler