Early games thread

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Like I said earlier, as we watch Atlanta take part Carolina piece by piece, we are realizing just how low our Cowboys have sunk. The only good thing, it's looking possibly like the NFC East is weak link in the league this year. 9-7,or 10-6 count win this division. The Eagles got lucky last week and looking sloppy this week.
So would you say it's conceivable to believe one week does not a team make?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I guess Matty Ice and the Falcons didn’t get the memo that you can’t score/pass effectively against Carolina.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like I said earlier, as we watch Atlanta take part Carolina piece by piece, we are realizing just how low our Cowboys have sunk. The only good thing, it's looking possibly like the NFC East is weak link in the league this year. 9-7,or 10-6 count win this division. The Eagles got lucky last week and looking sloppy this week.

wow, and after 1 1/2 games or so, and you can claim we suck. Give it a little more time, why don't you wait and see how we play tonight.
Heck, if we look bad, then I will agree. :laugh:
But not right now.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
wow, and after 1 1/2 games or so, and you can claim we suck. Give it a little more time, why don't you wait and see how we play tonight.
Heck, if we look bad, then I will agree. :laugh:
But not right now.
I'm gonna suck it up and give it another go tonight. Love my Cowboys. I just have no faith in Dak. And I base that on many decades of watching talent and seeing it develop etc. I just truly believe he does not have it. That said, the East is looking weaker and weaker. I could seriously see 2 teams finishing 9-7 with one winning this division.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Eagles getting punished by TB. Hopefully TB doesn't blow this huge lead.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
If the Browns hold on there will be a party in Cleveland Tonight !

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Chiefs have to use a challenge to get an obvious TD catch. Not sure what the refs were watching.

FIVE TD passes for Mahomes.