Early games thread

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Jags are dominating New England without Fournette. Bortles is shredding the Patriots secondary.

And not too long ago "experts", fans, and critics were screaming at the Jags to give up on Bortles and find a real franchise QB.

Hmm.....where have I heard that before?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know Pat Mahomes looks good right now , very impressive but remember how fast a lot of this can change... JimmyG is coming back down to earth Dak obviously,Rg3, many others..you have to sustain this over a few years..right now he has coach rolling out a creative gimmicky offense with tons of weapons and things are moving along great..that can change quickly over time as teams adjust..lets not anoint guys who havent had large enough sample size to "know" he has long great career in front of him..

starfan1

Reaction score
I know Pat Mahomes looks good right now , very impressive but remember how fast a lot of this can change... JimmyG is coming back down to earth Dak obviously,Rg3, many others..you have to sustain this over a few years..right now he has coach rolling out a creative gimmicky offense with tons of weapons and things are moving along great..that can change quickly over time as teams adjust..lets not anoint guys who havent had large enough sample size to "know" he has long great career in front of him..
True dat

Zman5

Reaction score
Funny how a coaching change has done wonders for Bortles.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Already sick of hearing about Cro-Magnon Matthews complain about the call after he hit the QB, there was an almost identical call against the Vikes earlier in the game.