Early games thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Josh Allen could run around like a chicken with its head cut off for only so long, finally got sacked and the Bills punter sucks.
This is the difference between Dak and Allen. Dak began to learn to pass before relying on his legs. Allen is relying on his legs, and you can do that only for so long.

Eanwen

Reaction score
I don't know why but these early games are making me angry.

So far both the Skins and Lions are losing but I'm kinda ticked anyway.

gmb1

Reaction score
Hopefully the Cowboys watch these games and remind themselves not to turn the ball over and make dumb mistakes. That's a recipe for a loss.

It's also disgusting to see all these interceptions and fumble recoveries by other teams.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Every time Lions make a move...

DistantRecentFairybluebird-size_restricted.gif

slick325

Reaction score
Smart play by Breelund in that Lions/Chiefs game and the refs called it properly. Rule it a fumble and TD so it has to be automatically reviewed in the booth. Professionals at work.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I don't know why but these early games are making me angry.

So far both the Skins and Lions are losing but I'm kinda ticked anyway.
Ordinarily, I'd want any AFC team to beat an NFC team because it helps the Cowboys.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Many rookies look good because nothing is known about them coming into the NFL. How well will they fit into the system of their team? Are they mobile? Etc. there is no film on them. Look at Baker. He was fantastic last year, but he’s having a sophomore slump because teams have figured him out. Jones looks good now, but teams will eventually figure him out and we all know the Giants are not capable of making adjustments

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm really liking what I'm seeing in Haskins. Brings a real poise and presence in the huddle that we've lacked for years.