Early games thread

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Can't believe no one on the Bills went after Jones after that hit on Allen. I'd sure expect my teammates to stand up for me in that situation.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Been watching different games and after watching them I just can't understand why Zeke doesn't break off long runs. I seen about 3 or 4 guys break runs longer then 40. I know Zeke can do it so I'm more putting this on the Oline. At least for now.Thoughts?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That happens to most QBs...Brady, Romo...most QBs don't like that pressure up the middle.
Yeah big difference it really destroys Mahomes. Here come the excuses . He's supposed to be mobile

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I think the NFL should change their offsetting fouls rule. To me, if one penalty is far more egregious, that penalty should stand while the other is nullified.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Wow weak roughing the passer call. Mahomes looks uncomfortable.

The nfl officiating almost makes games unwatchable at this point.

Don’t be surprised if a couple calls go the saints way tnite because the nfl “owes” them.

kumizi

Reaction score
Been watching different games and after watching them I just can't understand why Zeke doesn't break off long runs. I seen about 3 or 4 guys break runs longer then 40. I know Zeke can do it so I'm more putting this on the Oline. At least for now.Thoughts?
to me, he looks like he's bulked up since his rookie year