Early games thread

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
how is saying we will lose 3-5 games doom and gloom, or being a realist knowing,

its nearly impossible to go 19-0 dont think its ever been done..so what maybe you need to lower your Zoloft intake and stop seeing Unicorns.lol..

I actually wouldn't want to go 16-0 the odds then for losing a Playoff game go up because you cant win them all.. I predicted 11-5 before the season started.. so playoffs then a new prediction..cant count those chickens before they hatch brother..
I'm just saying I hope you are enjoying the season. Things happen and really, it's all football.
We only get so many games each year.
I don't mind your predictions, I just hope you aren't going into the weekend with doom in your heart.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
It is weird that we have 2 NFC games on TV here in SWFL. Tampa Vs Rams and Bears vs Vikings. Why is CBS showing an NFC game???

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Haskins is not the bad QB you seek.

Haskins is just fine as Commanders QB.

Good chance that Gruden is gone before the end of the season though. Pity, I was hoping he would continue to remain as HC and sabotage the Commanders.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm just saying I hope you are enjoying the season. Things happen and really, it's all football.
We only get so many games each year.
I don't mind your predictions, I just hope you aren't going into the weekend with doom in your heart.
You care too much. :laugh: