Early games thread

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Starting to get nervous. Jones is on fire in our division (though it was against a trash team),QB’s are going down like flies, and the so called “good” teams are having a bad day.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I appreciate it but I truly could be wrong about Haskins because without Dallas looking at QB’s, I didn’t spend a lot of time watching them. However what I did read/watch about Haskins didn’t impress me, on a superficial level.
I would have a proper response, but I heard a song that grabbed me by the back of the neck and now I have the urge to work before the game starts.
Be back tonight!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey...sometimes I'm a little late on certain things... So help me out Risen, is it time for rueage based on that play to end the game OR not yet?

It's time. Trysten Hill was a Marinelli inspired reach.

gmb1

Reaction score
Starting to get nervous. Jones is on fire in our division (though it was against a trash team),QB’s are going down like flies, and the so called “good” teams are having a bad day.
Cowboys just gotta worry about themselves and handle their business tonight and beating those teams as well. But yeah, sucks that they have Jones playing well.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score

Jones did not have a great day vs. the 'Skins. Threw for a little over 200 yards, 2 bad INTs, could have thrown 2 more if the 'Skins DBs could hold on to the ball. He got me 12 FF points today...that's it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I would have a proper response, but I heard a song that grabbed me by the back of the neck and now I have the urge to work before the game starts.
Be back tonight!
Admit it... it was the wifey that grabbed you by the back of the neck and said that’s enough football for today. :laugh:

Who’s wearing the pants in that family?

mldardy

Reaction score
They played the Skins and he threw 2 INTS. Stop.

JayFord

Reaction score
Im not a fan of Jared Goff.....hes good but i doubt he’ll ever be elite

TWOK11

Reaction score
Remember when everyone said Goff was better than Dak? LOL

As each week passes it looks more and more like NFL DCs have started to figured out Sean McVay. More specifically, if you don't bite on play action and Jared Goff can't throw to wide open guys over the middle he isnt very effective. He struggles making contested throws and throws to the opposite side of the field.

gmb1

Reaction score
Anyone remembers when the Bucs had an 18 point lead last week? I don't have much faith in them. :facepalm:

cowboyec

Reaction score
but the road teams are rollin'.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I feel a 21 point Cowboy win coming on tonight. With the Rams imploding today we’ll be undisputed class of the NFC.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score

I mean, is Jones really on “fire?” He’s been impressive, but he only threw for 225 yards with one TD and two pick. Not exactly Mahomes numbers.

TWOK11

Reaction score

The Giants don't have a very good team, they.re just better than Washington