Early Games thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve lived only in Central and Eastern. Late games are terrible in Eastern zone.
I have to get up at 2 a.m. tomorrow, which means that by the time our 4:30 game is over, I'll get to bed in time to get maybe 6 hours sleep.

cowboyec

Reaction score
its as if seattle just hung around...waiting for cleveland to do something...cleveland.

int Mayfield in the endzone....drive the possession down for a TD.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If the coaching by Philly is just as bad next week, we may have a chance to win. It's at least a push.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I’ve lived only in Central and Eastern. Late games are terrible in Eastern zone.

Yeah I have lived on the East Coast as well as many other areas. I have lived in every timezone in the US and Pacific Timezone is the best for watching games. Nothing too early like Hawaii or too late like the Eastern timezone.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
The late game is 01.30am on Monday morning here in the UK... feels even later when we lose it lol

Well they are 03.30 where I am. I couldn't sleep after the game last week and had to go to work at 8 without any sleep and suffered from it all day.

Proximo

Reaction score

Live in Pennsylvania and ABSOLUTELY HATE prime time games.
Staying up for the entire game? Be prepared to not go to sleep till midnight.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
yea I get it..lol? Its just that the chiefs texans have had repeated playoff matchups, have two of the best young qb's and seems they should be the 3:25 game.
well for me it is good, I get to see the game since it is the early game,
if it was at 3.25 I would not, since it is only cowboys game.