Early Games thread

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Cowboys better thrash on this Eagles defense next week. If we don’t, does that mean Cousins and Cook are better than Dak and Zeke? Asking for a friend.

We better win today first. I agree though its a game where we can really put a staple in the division early in the year. Especially with some tough games second half. Type of game we wouldn't win in the past.

Nav22

Reaction score
Carson Wentz is 3-3.

He’s had 1 winning season in the NFL. That was the year he got hurt and his backup won all the playoff games, including the Super Bowl.
:lmao2:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Cowboys better thrash on this Eagles defense next week. If we don’t, does that mean Cousins and Cook are better than Dak and Zeke? Asking for a friend.

No it means the Vikes have competent coaching. Notice how everyone started talking trash to Cousins, including his teammates, and now Cousins has come out to play. If Dallas loses, it likely will be because we were outcoached and out schemed.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
No it means the Vikes have competent coaching. Notice how everyone started talking trash to Cousins, including his teammates, and now Cousins has come out to play. If Dallas loses, it likely will be because we were outcoached and out schemed.

Nah I know lol. It was sarcasm

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL this Jags and Saints game reminds me a lot of our game, except the Jags have a rookie QB...

Says a lot about Dak.

JayFord

Reaction score
Carson Wentz is 3-3.

He’s had 1 winning season in the NFL. That was the year he got hurt and his backup won all the playoff games, including the Super Bowl.
:lmao2:
I thought he was a 6 time SB winning QB?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Conan! What is best in life?

Conan: “To see the Eagles get crushed, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women on WIP!