Early Games thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let’s hope he minimizes the turnovers today. I think I he will bounce back and have a good day.

@Rockport likes to call out others when Dak does great. Seems quiet when Dak isn’t doing so hot.
Almost makes it a tough decision what to root for. :grin:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I was told only Dak loses back to back to good teams, mahomes would never let that happen......

So only team with a winning record that KC has beat is Baltimore.....

I know why you are saying this, but I hate the narrative that it's the quarterback who loses or lets a loss happen.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I know why you are saying this, but I hate the narrative that it's the quarterback who loses or lets a loss happen.
I agree. It's a team sport and I don't blame a player for a loss because they made a mistake or two. My point is to show how other players get a pass but Dak gets bashed

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
So glad the Browns lose again but also reminds me the Cowboys are the Browns of the NFC. :(

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I agree. It's a team sport and I don't blame a player for a loss because they made a mistake or two. My point is to show how other players get a pass but Dak gets bashed

It's typical. We had the same thing when Romo was here. And if we had had message boards back when Aikman played, we probably would have heard the same thing. It's ignorance I'd like to see stop, but I know it isn't going to.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3d7w2y.gif
https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
It's typical. We had the same thing when Romo was here. And if we had had message boards back when Aikman played, we probably would have heard the same thing. It's ignorance I'd like to see stop, but I know it isn't going to.
Even without the internet and message boards really even Aikman was playing folks tried to run him out of town. I couldn't imagine if his first few years was like today with social media.