Early games thread

firewater

Reaction score
Will the talking heads and Risen Star still ride Wentz nuts tomorrow morning?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Carson is a fumble machine. People whine about Zeke about his 2 fumbles. Carson now has 6.
I never liked him in the first place but I never expected him to be this bad. He really has no poise

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
4th and 2 and Wentz chokes again.
When are the Eagles going to bench him? (Ball did hit the WR in his hands and the DB knocked it out).

seamus18

Reaction score
Love seeing the Eagles just totally collapse as a team. Hopefully we can take advantage of it and do what we need to do.

HungryLion

Reaction score
These game day threads are much more fun without having to watch people polish Wentz’s knob all game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Jets win today, they will only be 2 wins behind us. Let that sink in....
or let it sink in they beat us but here going for their 4th win and against a 6-4 team with playoff hopes, its not looking as catastrophic as fans keep making it.. again, they are an NFL team and can have good day every now and then and reminder , we were missing both starting tackles and 2 starting Wrs etc etc

we lost by 2..the raiders are getting molly whopped..

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Other than 2 big plays, the Birds defense has played good. Hopefully it leads to finger pointing in the locker room!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes. That is a big improvement from last year where he was leading the league. He's not holding the ball so long.
I had to look it up. And you're right the average is six fumbles of season. Lost