Early games thread

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How many times do I have to say Carson Wentz sucks before people believe me. I wasn't being a Troll. He's just not that good.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How much of Philly's success was Frank Reich during their magical Super Bowl Run?
They had a three-headed monster running game. Nick Foles and Carson Wentz both sucked. They had one great half a season each for their career

firewater

Reaction score
How many times do I have to say Carson Wentz sucks before people believe me. I wasn't being a Troll. He's just not that good.

Honestly, I thought he was good a couple years ago. I was wrong and I'm glad.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
All the hardcore birds fans left early. LOL and they love to talk smack about fair weather fans!

HungryLion

Reaction score
losing their weapons is a huge part of it but thats the way it goes.

It does have a major impact. But Wentz has also been missing a ton of throws and fumbles way too much. Bother of those things aren’t caused by the lack of receivers.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
losing their weapons is a huge part of it but thats the way it goes.

Wrong. Ask any Philly fanboi and they will tell you they have the BEST EVA GM that finds talent and roster is the deepest in the league.

erod

Reaction score
Commanders about to beat the Lions. Eagles look like trash today. Giants look like trash today. Dolphins....trash.

Our wins look so unimpressive.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Commanders going to get the win vs the Lions lol

At this point, I am rooting for them and the Giants to get some wins to fall down the draft board.