Early Games Thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It’s amazing watching these actual good teams play. I don’t usually watch other games much but SF or Ravens would demolish this cowboys team.
yeah I hope jerry is watching so he can see what a SB team actually looks like!
they scored 31 points in first half in heavy rain game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
No one cares. Especially Cowboy fans. NFC West was weak for awhile and now it’s one of the bests.
Right

And a team with a better record in strongest division shouldn’t be left out for a weaker divisional winner. Not sure how anyone could disagree?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3i3dau.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Yes

Playing 3 teams twice is a potential advantage or disadvantage. And then rewarding or penalizing them as a result is lame.

The Divisional format is outdated.

1. The NBA is garbage and encourages tanking (top heavy league). You have teams like the Suns playing in half empty arenas by New Year's.
2. The NFL East and NFC North are big money makers and having relevance late in the season keeps fan bases and tv networks involved.
3. Divisions (conferences in NCAA) are important and let's teams that normally would never get a chance get a chance (NCAA tournament).

cowboyec

Reaction score
Im not gonna apologize if we win the NFC East....be that with 8 9 or 10 wins.

every year there is a team with good record that gets left out.

thats how the mop flops.

win your division.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
1. The NBA is garbage and encourages tanking (top heavy league). You have teams like the Suns playing in half empty arenas by New Year's.
2. The NFL East and NFC North are big money makers and having relevance late in the season keeps fan bases and tv networks involved.
3. Divisions (conferences in NCAA) are important and let's teams that normally would never get a chance get a chance (NCAA tournament).
I’m not interested in big money makers and having relevance Kate in the season to keep fan bases in. As a matter of fact that’s exactly why the NFL doesn't care about the best 6 teams in playoffs. Not sure why fans would support that? I certainly see why the league would.

Zeke-2K-Yards

Reaction score
It’s refreshing to see good olines open up huge holes against good defenses. Zeke/Pollard haven’t seen holes like theses all year. Cowboys oline is easily the most overrated unit in football. I will say Zeke hasn’t been much better either

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Im not gonna apologize if we win the NFC East....be that with 8 9 or 10 wins.

every year there is a team with good record that gets left out.

thats how the mop flops.

win your division.
It doesn’t mean it presents the best 6 teams.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I’m not interested in big money makers and having relevance late in the season to keep fan bases in. As a matter of fact that’s exactly why the NFL doesn't by care about the best 6 teams in playoffs. Not sure why fans would support that? I certainly see why the league would.

Because fans care about Eagles vs Cowboys meaning something over a 6-5 Rams team getting in...that's what you are arguing. That the Rams deserve the playoffs more than the Eagles/Cowboys

cowboyec

Reaction score
It doesn’t mean it presents the best 6 teams.
so.
win the division.
cardinals did one year and were touted as the worst team ever to be in the play-offs.....they went all the way to a Super Bowl and almost won it.
every year some one gets left out.
win your division.