"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3i3b4k.jpg

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
LOL @ DOLPHINS,

what was that hahaha a

Every time I see these plays I wonder why Football in general has been put in a mould for decades by institutions of coaching that make the whole universe think plays outside this mould are sacrilegious.
I know almost everything has been tried and attempted for the game to evolve to the way its been called now, but coaching trees played a factor in this where new coaches will almost always follow what they learned from their experience.

I alway wonder if this game goes global and you start seeing what ideas/schemes the Japanese, Germans, Indians, etc would add or come up with

just thinking loudly .. LOL

Go Phins

:cool:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Meh, the 7-9 Seahawks made it in back in like 2011 or 2010 and beat the Saints in the beast quake game

the NFC West was complete trash that year but Seattle made it in by default and kept other “more deserving” teams out, but nobody cried about it.
Sure we did. I recall calling it out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Winning a division shouldn’t secure a playoff spot. It’s a lame rule that needs to be updated.

And it shouldn’t secure home field over a better record WC.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Winner of our division is going to keep a legit playoff team out.

Legit playoff team? Who would that be? Surely you're not referring to the Cowboys. Whether we make the playoffs or not, the Cowboys are not a legitimate playoff team this year. Any team who hasn't beaten a single winning team at this point in the season doesn't belong in the playoffs.