Early Games Thread

bewp7

Reaction score
i like the dolphins they play hard and dont beat themself they just dont have the talent yet

but they need to stop trying to run the ball lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Dolphins are hanging with the Eagles but still won't put hope in them to actually beat the Eagles. lol

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Why even try sacking the QB anymore these days? Such a joke with these roughing penalties.

shabazz

Reaction score
The only equal in Qb running I know of was Michael Vick, but He is light years ahead of where Vick was in term so of reading defenses. His coaches say he eats up game planning and coaching like candy so I’m just glad he’s not in the NFC

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The only equal in Qb running I know of was Michael Vick, but He is light years ahead of where Vick was in term so of reading defenses. His coaches say he eats up game planning and coaching like candy so I’m just glad he’s not in the NFC
Vick was more of a freak talent with a bigger arm.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Jackson is like a great RB at QB who can also throw the ball. It’s going to terrorize the NFL until somebody bust his butt.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Lamar Jackson is so fun to watch

Ravens used to be boring, but no more! Since the Cowboys will be watching the Super Bowl from their arm chairs again, I'd like to see the Ravens in the Super Bowl.