Early Games Thread

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
As bad as the Skins are, they played better than expected. After all, they didn't win the SB two years prior.

aria

Reaction score
I really don’t care if the Eagles win or lose because I think we’ll win the division either way. The Eagles are that bad, I get it they are literally missing half their starters but they got schooled by Miami, went to OT with the Giants and are now struggling with the Skins.

I don’t care how how bad any thinks the Cowboys are, they’re not Eagles bad. With their current injuries, the Eagles are probably one of the bottom 5 teams in the league right now.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Skins should have been calling timeout. To save themselfes time if needed.

just foolish.

Now they will have no time if the eagles score.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I really don’t care if the Eagles win or lose because I think we’ll win the division either way. The Eagles are that bad, I get it they are literally missing half their starters but they got schooled by Miami, went to OT with the Giants and are now struggling with the Skins.

I don’t care how how bad any thinks the Cowboys are, they’re not Eagles bad. With their current injuries, the Eagles are probably one of the bottom 5 teams in the league right now.
No we’re not Eagles bad. I totally agree. They have everything in tact they just suck.