Early Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You didn't accomplish what you wanted to with this post, further proving my point.
Probably further proving my point because I wasn't trying to "accomplish" anything. I was trying to dead this whole 3 days of Carson Wentz homerism but for some reason it keeps continuing.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Probably further proving my point because I wasn't trying to "accomplish" anything. I was trying to dead this whole 3 days of Carson Wentz homerism but for some reason it keeps continuing.
You need to get over your obsession with Carson Wentz. It is truly disturbing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You need to get over your obsession with Carson Wentz. It is truly disturbing.
My OBSESSION WITH CARSON WENTZ!!?!!! You've been arguing with me about him for going on 4 days now!!! Go look up the definition of "obsession" genius. I'm not gonna keep doing this with you. Let's just dead it because now you're annoying me and we can't seem to come to any common ground.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
My OBSESSION WITH CARSON WENTZ!!?!!! You've been arguing with me about him for going on 4 days now!!! Go look up the definition of "obsession" genius. I'm not gonna keep doing this with you. Let's just dead it because now you're annoying me and we can't seem to come to any common ground.
Like I said, I haven't been arguing about Carson Wentz. You were the one being a baby about people giving him praise. I have been arguing about the play, and the lack of logic you have used.
And, exactly how can I argue with you without you also responding (and it's not even 3 days yet - learn math)? Try to get a hold of yourself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Like I said, I haven't been arguing about Carson Wentz. You were the one being a baby about people giving him praise. I have been arguing about the play, and the lack of logic you have used.
And, exactly how can I argue with you without you also responding (and it's not even 3 days yet - learn math)? Try to get a hold of yourself.
Have a nice day man stay blessed.