Early Games Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hated to see those Friggin Eagles win but at least the Puppet won't get a freebie to the playoffs

HungryLion

Reaction score
He absolutely feasted on Crappy NFC East teams. Wentz has struggled against the same teams.

It’s weird. Cowboys have been better against crappy teams.

eagles have actually beaten some good teams.

It’s some strange stuff.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
True, but Vikes, Pats, Saints, games were right there for Dak to finish.

The Vikings game they took the ball out of his hands, the Packers game the kicker missed a short FG to curt it to one-score game.

Pinning all this stuff on Dak isn't cool man. lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maybe it is the best throw they have seen this year? It doesn't mean it has to be the best one you or I have seen. You appear to just be agrieved when Wentz receives praise for a good play.
Not at all. After the first 5 minutes it was fine. But everyone knows about the throw Rodgers threw in the back of the end zone but it’s whatever. Wentz is y’all hero so anytime he pisses he’s praised....

lockster

Reaction score
Was hoping they lose, but man it's hard trying to pull against Ur team in hopes of getting a new hc when they are whooping on rams lol

lockster

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen a team kick off two different halves I. A game before! I've watched this game many many years. Lol. Only would Dallas get the shaft on this ! :)

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Not at all. After the first 5 minutes it was fine. But everyone knows about the throw Rodgers threw in the back of the end zone but it’s whatever. Wentz is y’all hero so anytime he pisses he’s praised....
Why the pathetic deflection mechanism? Anyone who doesn't agree with your lack of reasoning views Wentz as a hero? That just further proves inability to be objective.

Which Rodgers pass (it's been a long season).