Early Games Thread

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Watching Bears @Packers. I'm totally convinced our coaches are morons. Both these teams look so mortal except when they play us. All that easy stuff they were getting against our defense is nonexistent today.

Don't tune into the Patriots game then..

CB61

Reaction score
I just can't believe the NFL is comfortable with these officials unless the fact is they're telling them to make these kind of calls to change the outcomes of games only logical thing I can think of? A lot of people make sure this down but I got news for you there's a lot of corruption in this world and I seriously doubt the NFL would be immune to it with the kind of money that's involved

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Watching Bears @Packers. I'm totally convinced our coaches are morons. Both these teams look so mortal except when they play us. All that easy stuff they were getting against our defense is nonexistent today.
We witness the live definition of "unpreparedness" every single game.

CB61

Reaction score
I just can't believe the NFL is comfortable with these officials unless the fact is they're telling them to make these kind of calls to change the outcomes of games only logical thing I can think of? A lot of people make sure this down but I got news for you there's a lot of corruption in this world and I seriously doubt the NFL would be immune to it with the kind of money that's involved
May shoot this down damn phone