Early games thread

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lions found a way to win after all and of course the Raiders are going to lay an egg today.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Raiders coming back to Earth just as predicted. Cowboys make every team look all world (minus the Falcons apparently). WFT on our ***** now.

They were on earth against us we just didn’t play well. Philly pounded Denver the week after the Broncos pasted us.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Can't wait till we get Ya'll in the Horse Shoe next year.https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoWtbwEsCv9PrCL1N5IJpPg8mCVdqnf6kJ9w&usqp=CAU Payback is a itch..B. Shaban sucks but he'll put 40 on Michigan if they play:laugh:
Wrong. Michigan will win the national championship. Enjoy the not invited tournament bowl this year. And I got my master's degree at Ohio State Columbus.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
nah. It's still impressive.

Wouldn’t say it was impressive we never held the lead until the final minute of the game. However, I thought our defense had one of its better games and winning with a backup QB making his first start was an accomplishment.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Washington has all their weapons back...just made it look easy against the Raiders. Not looking good for the Cowboys...they do not match up well against them at all
Washington is going to win the division and Super Bowl easily no doubt... right?

RonWashington

Reaction score
Maybe Moore interviews for that job. Or Dan Quinn. Few tweaks here and there Rodgers getting older so GB won’t be automatic to win that division yeah I could see the Viking owner pulling the plug on this act .

StylisticS

Reaction score
Wouldn’t say it was impressive we never held the lead until the final minute of the game. However, I thought our defense had one of its better games and winning with a backup QB making his first start was an accomplishment.
no but I think the vast majority of us saw a L with a backup QB with a solid Minnesota team at the time. Cooper had over 300 yards passing I believe that day. None of us saw that coming.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Maybe Moore interviews for that job. Or Dan Quinn. Few tweaks here and there Rodgers getting older so GB won’t be automatic to win that division yeah I could see the Viking owner pulling the plug on this act .
Rodgers is out of GB after this year. (So is Adams.) Barring a SB trophy. Which is why we can't let them win the SB.