Early games thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a very real chance the Cowboys can all but mathematically clinch the division today. I wouldn't normally give the Jets much of a chance but without Hurts' legs who knows.

The Dolphins can do us two favors. Drop another L on the Giants as well as drop that pick further down the draft order for the Eagles.

But the one that really matters is later in Vegas. I don't think the Cowboys can screw it up if the Raiders win today. A 3 game lead with 5 to play? We can handle that.

Which early game are you watching?

Let me know how they go. I'll be watching Wentz.

Cowboys!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a very real chance the Cowboys can all but mathematically clinch the division today. I wouldn't normally give the Jets much of a chance but without Hurts' legs who knows.

The Dolphins can do us two favors. Drop another L on the Giants as well as drop that pick further down the draft order for the Eagles.

But the one that really matters is later in Vegas. I don't think the Cowboys can screw it up if the Raiders win today. A 3 game lead with 5 to play? We can handle that.

Cowboys!

I will pay most attention to the Chargers - Bengals games. But will also have on the game mix to keep a look in on all the games.
Hoping Wentz puts a hurt on the Texans. To add a win to the Colts as you said, to worsen that Philly pick. But also for the Colts playoff push.

Jipper

Reaction score

Cowboys!

agreed….if wash loses today and we beat them next week we clinch right?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Not exactly. They would be 5-8. Dallas would be 9-4. Philly would also have at most 8 losses since they're on the bye next week. Too many division games left. They could clinch the following week though

Daillest88

Reaction score
Streams? What happened to bilasports? Good one with no pop ups

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score

Cowboys!
Dolphins beating the Giants gives the Eagles a worse draft pick but gives the Giants a better draft pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not exactly. They would be 5-8. Dallas would be 9-4. Philly would also have at most 8 losses since they're on the bye next week. Too many division games left. They could clinch the following week though

Win the next 3, they clinch, or a combination of losses by Eagles and WFT.
But win the next 3 we clinch regardless of what the other teams do.

jwitten82

Reaction score

Cowboys!
I heard thru the grapevine that Prescott wants to throw hands with you, what you got to say about dat?

johneric8

Reaction score
All I know is I'm hoping the Foreskins get their butts handed to them by the Raiders.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

80 yard KO return for Barrios - one of the very few Jet players I wish new had.

StylisticS

Reaction score
if you not paying attention to the Jets Eagles game, you wouldn't know who has the ball or who is on defense.

TD Jets

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Dolphins beating the Giants gives the Eagles a worse draft pick but gives the Giants a better draft pick.

With 3 first round picks, you defiant the dolphinsto win. ( I know the Giants have 2 first round picks as well).