Early games thread

Reid1boys

Reaction score
thats a sorry rule... IM a 200lbs DB and a 330lbs pulling guard si coming to crush me, and im supposed to take him on high??????? what the hell is this game coming to?

TheHerd

Reaction score
I replied a bit more after that I guess I posted it in parts but the basic premise is they are an Ok team who plays you tough. Not sure why we are treating them like they are a good (top 12) team.
If we are close to healthy, they don't belong on the same field. And I think we show that next week.

817Gill

Reaction score
yet TYH their qb has under 100 yards passing into the 3rd qtr and yet the raiders are moving the ball 148 for carr etc and having mistakes and penaltys ..it happens wft is not unstoppable and not scary..watch the game it 7-3 and raiders having al the bad calls this time..

IDC about fickle fans they can eat poo,,,real fans don't bad mouth their 8-4 team and act as if team 2.5 games below us is better and they are scared..pansies. whiny little flowers todays society has created..losers
Yes!

JayFord

Reaction score
so the fans in Pittsburgh have been screaming the refs suck this entire game

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Cowboys complain about the officiating on Thanksgiving that benefited the raiders.

The nfls response. You have a point. We will make sure to call everything against the raiders when they play the skins next week.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If Washington wins, they probably flex the cowboys skins to Sunday night.
If the raiders win, they probably flex the raiders chiefs game.

Currently it's the bears packers, but nobody wants to watch the bears get pounded.

Its getting moved regardless because the bears are not alive to make NOTHING LOL

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The WR extends his arm throwing the DB off him and the DB gets a flag for holding. The rules in the NFL are stupid.