Early Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why?

Loss by the Giants helps us in the East and in conference tiebreakers. Packers are going to win their division

It makes no sense for any Cowboys fan to be rooting for the Giants but I wouldn’t be giving the Packers the NFC North just yet.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I've never really hated the Giants - they've had success every decade since the 90s, but they go through too much parody for me to grow to hate them.
It's really easy for me to hate all NFCE teams. When they suck I want them to suck more. Giants players and fans are the mouthiest in the league too, so screw them. Except for today. :)

(In my defense, I don't really choose who I root for. I start watching and my heart just kinda tells me.)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Philly hasn’t looked spectacular lol? Cmon bro. They had a 14 point comeback last week. I hate Philly too but they are essentially and unfortunately the top team in the league right now.

You just said it they had to battle back from a 14 point deficit last week. The previous week they were shut out in the second half by Washington. They have the best team in the league right now but they haven’t been spectacular.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
They still use Rodgers like he's in his prime - it's time to be a more balanced team. Similar to how NO used Brees later in his career.

Big D

Reaction score
They needed two yards and refused to run the ball it's an epidemic I tell you

NickZepp

Reaction score
You just said it they had a battle back from a 14 point deficit last week. The previous week they were shut out in the second half by Washington. They have the best team in the league right now but they haven’t been spectacular.
They were shut out by Washington in the 2nd half because the score was 24-0 and Philly was being merciful. The Eagles have looked pretty good in just about every game. The only one that they looked maybe meh is Detroit.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
These teams are so afraid to run one yard. Pete Carroll school of coaching.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Even if that pass wasn't deflected I don't think the Packers get a completion there. That receiver was covered.