Early Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They were shut out by Washington in the 2nd half because the score was 24-0 and Philly was being merciful. The Eagles have looked pretty good in just about every game. The only one that they looked maybe meh is Detroit.

The Eagles have looked very good in every game but they’re not spectacular.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
I feel like the Giants always do relatively well against the Packers. Or maybe I'm just imagining things or thinking of the Giants Super Bowl years (I hate typing those last 4 words... especially since "years" is plural).

blueblood70

Reaction score
All I know is these are not the same Giants we are used to mocking .............
for now but we did beat them, so we are still better :))
GB play calls are terrible IMO..more the reason for their losses. HC/OC is calling plays as if its 2021..

TWOK11

Reaction score
Giants should have run 3 plays, the game would be over. Not taking 4-5 seconds a play is why this is happening.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hasn't the game clock been stuck at :18 in a few games this season?

VACowboy

Reaction score
It makes no sense for any Cowboys fan to be rooting for the Giants but I wouldn’t be giving the Packers the NFC North just yet.
You're absolutely right. Wish I got to choose. I feel filthy.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I know it's really hard rooting for the Giants lol. I'm really rooting against the Packers though.

I'm in Manhattan currently, East Village.
Nice - I lived on 73rd and Amsterdam for a time back in the day, Manhattan was my playground back then, had the time of my life.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Giants will crash but they play hard and are well coached. Future looking good