Early Games thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How stupid that they flagged the Raiders player for his TD celebration.

It must have been obscene or something because they usually allow anything on TD celebrations these days. These choreographed celebrations have gotten out of hand in my opinion.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Bucs are winning the NFC South. No doubt there. If you’re the Cowboys, you’re happy the Bucs lost because it pretty much guarantees you’re not going to SF if you get stuck in the fifth seed.

NickZepp

Reaction score
It must have been obscene or something because they usually allow anything on TD celebrations these days. These choreographed celebrations have gotten out of hand in my opinion.
As long as you aren't taunting players or taking too much time I don't mind them. The dumbest celebration is the selfy ones by defensive players after a turnover.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
As long as you aren't taunting players or taking too much time I don't mind them. The dumbest celebration is the selfy ones by defensive players after a turnover.

The taunting penalties are the most ridiculous in my opinion.

iamliko22

Reaction score
If jags got a td...this is basically the refs saying whatever they want when they want.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He did a roundhouse kick, and another move I don't recall...possibly a roundhouse punch.