Early Games thread

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
WOW -in the final two minutes -
Raiders tie the game @ Seahawks
Chargers @ Cardinals --SD -oops...LAC - take the lead with a TD + 2 PT conversion
If that's a catch imma lose my mind...they've called no catches on our recivers

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you have to take 5 minutes to review a catch... you clearly dont know for sure what happened. I HATE reviews

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Seahawks, they stay ahead of Washington for the last WC spot. Lose, the drop and Washington is at that last spot.

So be careful who you want to win…however a Win also keeps Seattle with SF for the NFCW lead.

Shannon1

Reaction score
If Seahawks, they stay ahead of Washington for the last WC spot. Lose, the drop and Washington is at that last spot.

So be careful who you want to win…however a Win also keeps Seattle with SF for the NFCW lead.
SF everyone saying is better who have they beat with Winn record,look at it !

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I wanted to check that out, but I just found out you can't rewind RedZone. That's lame!
He definitely fumbled, he was on top of the defender then was stripped of the ball. Ref called him down and when they were gonna challenge ref said they had blown the play dead when in reality that wasn't what they called on the field.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Panthers have the easiest remaining schedule. Basically their remaining divisional foes then they have the Steelers, Lions, Seahawks with their other games. Granted they could easily lose all those games but they could easily win 4 games and that could be enough to win that division sadly.
I would love to see the Boys play the Panthers in the first round as long as they don't take them lightly.

ghst187

Reaction score
Raiders ran a successful flea flicker, haven’t seen that play since Bill Parcells was our coach…