Early Games thread

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I think "steps" would included the bottom surface of the foot.

Okay, that could mean a receiver running. I thought we were talking about the Lamb catch ruled no good or the Jags TD from earlier, which were both going to the ground (2022 version) type catches. For purposes of the rules, a toe tap counts as a foot down and each toe touching down also means "with both feet" by the rules.

So are you asking if a receiver jumps to catch a ball, comes down on one foot and then hops on the same foot before the other foot lands out of bounds if that would be a catch? If so, by my reading of the rules, it wouldn't be. I think people confuse the commonly heard "2 feet down" with the rules that say, "with both feet." The latter is more specific.

Motorola

Reaction score
The next 3 & 1/2 hours or so ought to be hilarious here....Cowboys Zone Members rooting for the Packers and "R-E-L-A-X" \ Alex Trebek in waiting \ ayahuasca pitchman...to get a win tonight.

T-RO

Reaction score
The NFL has a much closer relationship with gambling than in years past. NBCs pregame show is promoting betting on the games. How long has this been going on?

In 2009, Goodell described even a watered-down version of sports gambling as “an additional threat to the integrity of our league and contrary to the public good”.

Last year the NFL announced five-year contracts worth nearly $1bn combined with DraftKings, FanDuel and Caesars to become the league’s official sports betting partners, in addition to secondary deals with BetMGM, WynnBET, Fox Bet and PointsBet.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
In 2009, Goodell described even a watered-down version of sports gambling as “an additional threat to the integrity of our league and contrary to the public good”.

Last year the NFL announced five-year contracts worth nearly $1bn combined with DraftKings, FanDuel and Caesars to become the league’s official sports betting partners, in addition to secondary deals with BetMGM, WynnBET, Fox Bet and PointsBet.
That explains the Giants last TD

lurkercowboy

Reaction score

Interesting

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Is our next game vs philly a Sunday night game? Gonna be disgusting to listen to if it is