Early Games Thread

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Giants with possibly the last chance to win this game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Why did the Giants call that last timeout? Did the refs let the clock run? That was clearly fumbled out of bounds.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
A little of both but if we handle business you don’t give them officials a chance

Sorry but this is just not true. You can never take it out of officials' hands. They can take control of a game at any moment. And they can make just enough bogus calls against you while ignoring blatant fouls by the other team so you never get far enough ahead. I know people don't like to hear it but it's absolutely true. Once the refs decide you're going to lose.. you're going to lose.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Yeah, sure, I'd trade White for Dak now as well. o_O

Eagles are playing well, but let's see how they do against the Cowboys in Big D before we crown them.

Dallas is going on a nice little run themselves, outside of the GB debacle.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sorry but this is just not true. You can never take it out of officials' hands. They can take control of a game at any moment. And they can make just enough bogus calls against you while ignoring blatant fouls by the other team so you never get far enough ahead. I know people don't like to hear it but it's absolutely true. Once the refs decide you're going to lose.. you're going to lose.
Why would the refs want a team to lose? I mean it would have to be the entire crew. So why?

loublue22

Reaction score
theres no chance in hell he caught that, did they show a replay?

starfan1

Reaction score
Ronnie I respectfully disagree in terms of that game

yes it was PI but we had chances on both offense and defense to put that game away and didn’t it should have not went to OT