Early Games Thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I can't stand the Eagles but I know for a fact they would never punt on 4th and 9 at midfield in OT. We have some stupid coaches in this league. Who the hell plays for a TIE?
Probably felt it was their only chance of getting in the playoffs, rather than risk losing.

Motorola

Reaction score
NYG 7-4-1
WAS 7-5-1
DAL...win the home game 2nite v. Colts....Cowboys pad the cushion as the top WC playoff berth team to play the NFC South Division winner

Last edited:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Until DP proves he can step it up in January, no fan should be speaking this way

Why not? Look man Dak was fighting an injury last year leading into the playoffs. Not an excuse.. just a fact. If he has healthy this offseason I expect a much better showing. So for me fans should be able to feel very confident in this team's chances if they can stay healthy. I mean they're scoring over 38 points a game since Dak has returned. I don't need to tell you that if they can do that every week they will not lose a single game the rest of this season or the postseason.. Cause aint nobody puttin 38 up against that defense.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
It's "berth" as in reserved spot. Nobody is being born ... Well somebody is but none of them will be playing the games any time soon.

So the person that sets the playoff schedule is the "berthing person"? lol

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just an FYI, this early game thread has been moved to the nfl zone. An early game thread has been started in the Fan Zone.

Ozone22

Reaction score
Things have changed in 49er's land. Garoppolo carted off the field with an injury.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Phew.. Denver stinks out loud. What the hell man?!?! I'm shocked they're letting Hackett even finish the season. They already had to hire a time management baby sitter for him.

SlimBig

Reaction score
Or ours just got that much easier too.
Maybe.
But the Eagles currently have the #1 seed and their outlook gets that much better if one of the opponents that can play them well (and has proven playoff success) gets weakened.