Early Games Thread

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think Bellicheck stay one more year if they can get a top qb. If they take this loss they're going to get one of the top 2 guys (the bears the other).

Bellicheck aint stupid, he know he needs the qb to win. I'd wonder if he's trying to lose this game as someone said.... then again if I'm a giants fan I don't want to win either lol.

Creeper

Reaction score
After reviewing that clothesline tackle on the Patriots receiver again, it was not just a clothesline tackle but also a facemask penalty since the Giants tackler grabbed the helmet. But even if he didn't the play should still be illegal.
Rule 12, Section 2, Article 12(c) states: "All players are prohibited from striking, swinging at or clubbing the head, neck or face of an opponent with the wrist(s), arm(s), elbow(s) or hand(s)." It is under this rule that the clothesline tackle is prohibited. It is a recognized dangerous play.

Eddie

Reaction score
Yeah, no guarantees on a rookie QB ... for every CJ Shroud, there are a dozen Bryce Youngs.

BB will keep losing. That makes me happy.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't care who the coach is you are not winning in the NFL with Mac Jones as your QB

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I’ve never understood how you can be a diehard fan and not pay a little to get all the games you want to watch.

$300 is what you’d pay to attend one game. It’s $17 a week. And YouTube offered $50 off . I don’t get it.
I don't attend games because I cannot justify the cost. Likewise, I am content to stream because I cannot justify the cost nor the requirement to have 50 million different subscriptions and "strong" passwords to services to access what I want.

First rule of anti-piracy - offer a service that is better than what the pirate offers, not a much worse experience. It's why Tubi is a success while Disney+ loses billions.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't attend games because I cannot justify the cost. Likewise, I am content to stream because I cannot justify the cost nor the requirement to have 50 million different subscriptions and "strong" passwords to services to access what I want.

First rule of anti-piracy - offer a service that is better than what the pirate offers, not a much worse experience. It's why Tubi is a success while Disney+ loses billions.
I have a sports cave with multiple TV’s on at the same time. Too much trouble trying to stream piracy service on multiple servers.

It’s not about cost but convenience. Priorities!!

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I really like this kid CJ Stroud. He just has *it* whatever *it* is.

Watching the kid in Carolina one thing is clear his Oline is trash and it’s really hard to be successful behind that. But he has talent that’s for sure.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Houston may lose today but looks like they have found their QB. What a Rookie year.

Creeper

Reaction score
New England is a really bad offense. It is not just the QB. The receivers are very mediocre.

And taking the game to overtime is pointless. They might not score if they had an entire 3rd half.