Early Sunday Game Thread

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't get that game in my area. But it's crazy that the browns lost their last game without Watson 28-3. And now they are only down 3 at half to the 49ers.

I knew they had a good defense but I thought overall they would get curb stomped like we did against the niners.
West coast team playing an early game in the east coast time zone. After a big game last week. Inevitable let down but they will do enough to win and move on. Which is all you do in the NFL.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Franchising Pollard for just over $10 million this season kept us from going after another RB.
Hunt was on the couch until Chubb got hurt…..I remember thinking we should have signed Hunt instead of Ronald Jones. Hunt has less wear and tear and was awesome in KC and his first year at Cle…..his incident at the hotel is what REALLY has been holding him back, I was thinking dude should have had a second chance as a starter. At this point, the 4 million he signed for with Cle would have been worth it lol. Or, our play calling is the real problem with the running game?

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Does a cowboys frog wear a cowboy hat?

Edit: does a cowboy helmet equal a cowboy hat?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
West coast team playing an early game in the east coast time zone. After a big game last week. Inevitable let down but they will do enough to win and move on. Which is all you do in the NFL.
Yup, I just hope the Browns cover. Got them solo and part of a 3-team parlay.

Motorola

Reaction score
Fields has 45 yards passing at half against Vikes. Getting boooed by fans.
Seems like it was longer than 5 years ago__
2018 Chicago Bears...12-4, NFC North Division Title
Lost home wildcard game to defending champion Eagles by 1 point.
8 -8, 8-8 (wildcard road loss), 6-11, 3-14 since.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hunt was on the couch until Chubb got hurt…..I remember thinking we should have signed Hunt instead of Ronald Jones. Hunt has less wear and tear and was awesome in KC and his first year at Cle…..his incident at the hotel is what REALLY has been holding him back, I was thinking dude should have had a second chance as a starter. At this point, the 4 million he signed for with Cle would have been worth it lol. Or, our play calling is the real problem with the running game?
Our running game hasn’t really been that bad it ranks 10th overall. We’re missing a real power back who can wear down a defense.