Early Sunday Game Thread

Creeper

Reaction score
In the 49ers game, the whistle blew before anyone recovered the ball, didn't it?

Creeper

Reaction score
PJ Walker is playing better against the 49ers than Dak did.

I know the 49ers were hyped to play us and probably overlooked the browns, but that is a BAD offense even with d Watson.

It's crazy how bad the entire Dallas team played Sunday night.
The Browns OL is doing a much better job blocking than the Cowboys OL did. And the Browns are missing their best offensive lineman.

Praxit

Reaction score
...credit to the browns, they're kicking ***. Only down three points.
Nobody expects them to win

Motorola

Reaction score
One-score leads \ deficits in 6 of the 7 early games going into the third quarter = competitive.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The Browns OL is doing a much better job blocking than the Cowboys OL did. And the Browns are missing their best offensive lineman.
I don't get that game in my area. But it's crazy that the browns lost their last game without Watson 28-3. And now they are only down 3 at half to the 49ers.

I knew they had a good defense but I thought overall they would get curb stomped like we did against the niners.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Per ratings, the OL played well
You mean PFF? Lol. The biggest junk ratings out there. They cater to people who can't watch the games with their own eyes, so they lean on those ratings. Also, those ratings came out immediately after the game. No one is even re-watching this tape, especially the All22 version and grading these players. You can't accurately grade as the game is happening and get something accurate. Plus, their grading system is extremely obscure. They were the same ones who said Byron Jones was one of the best DBs in the league because their rating system is very weird in what they value.