Early Sunday Game Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That fourth down conversion keeps the Browns alive with what may be a third string QB.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really hope SF doesn’t get a backdoor cover! Two of my 3-team parlays already won….

meddleroidz

Reaction score
I use to live in Schuylkill county along with Crawford county for work, heck even graduated from Penn State a very long time ago.

Very family with the state of Pennsylvania, and most of my family is burried there.

Always liked it when I had to work in Pittsburgh, not to bad of a town. Philly on the other hand I despised. Lots of trash, lots of bad sections (God forbid you end up in Camden by taking the wrong bridge LOL), and in general, the city of brotherly love had a lot of loud mouth arseholes for residents who really didn't know how to shut up.

I can only guess you're from Philly?
no im canadian mate, only been to florida , about 20 times but thats my american experience LOL, philly fans just love to hate, whats not to hate with thats going on? eagles were robbed of a SB last year so its hands off. f everyone, go eagles! 49ers are at the top of my list and many people list as the most hated team! cowboys is like a brother kind of hate.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Boza with his first sack of the day.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Texans lead by 7 with 21 seconds left Saints have the ball at their 24. 4th and 10 coming up.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Brock Purdy currently has only 72 yards passing.