Early Sunday Game Thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
For those that make excuses for the defense being tired. The browns have held the 49ers to 80 yards on their last 38 plays.

Bottom line. If the defense is good enough, they can get the job done. The browns have 10 first downs and they have 12 minutes left in the game

rambo2

Reaction score
Browns just have a better defense than us. Sad that people were comparing our defense to the 85 Bears after 2 weeks of beating lousy QBs.
Our defense would be a lot better with no Samuel,no McCaffery, and a hurt Williams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Turnover for the Browns and the Niners just turned it into a TD.

DZSierra

Reaction score
purdy bahahahahahahahaha, imagine what the eagles would do that punk, lets hope mcaffrey gets hurt too, fck them.
I use to live in Schuylkill county along with Crawford county for work, heck even graduated from Penn State a very long time ago.

Very family with the state of Pennsylvania, and most of my family is burried there.

Always liked it when I had to work in Pittsburgh, not to bad of a town. Philly on the other hand I despised. Lots of trash, lots of bad sections (God forbid you end up in Camden by taking the wrong bridge LOL), and in general, the city of brotherly love had a lot of loud mouth arseholes for residents who really didn't know how to shut up.

I can only guess you're from Philly?

Creeper

Reaction score
How was that not illegal contact or pass interference against SF?

Creeper

Reaction score
Sometimes it is better to throw the ball out of bounds and punt. That was one of those times, but I want to see that INT again because it looked like the DB pushed Cooper down beyond 5 yards.