Early Sunday Game Thread

Bagman

Reaction score
Physicality beats the Niners ! The only way to match up with them is by having nasty, tough players on your roster. Cleveland does, I guess. BTW ...did George Kittle have a t-shirt for Cleveland ? Karma sucks Georgie Boy

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Long way to go but Eagles currently in the driver's seat for #1 seed and the bye, and it could end up the 49ers the #2 seed and we get the #7 seed and have to go back to San Francisco in the playoffs.

leicafan

Reaction score
I have said all year that the 49ers were playing Russian Roulette with McCafferey's health as much as they use him. Today the wheel stopped on "he hurt."
I would never with players getting hurt, but like us losing those star players will definitely ruin your team. I think losing Diggs is a much bigger issue than we think.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
As I said, the 49ers are not as good as we made them look.
That was a horrible loss, make no mistake about it

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
It amazes me how coaches always mess up that situation. You have 1 play and a timeout left...just run a QB sneak or a FB dive to pick up even 2-3 more yards to get that FG under 40 yards. Percentages of a FG miss from 40+ yards is higher than inside 40. I'd be more concerned about making the FG as easy as possible over worrying about a fumble or botched snap/hold on the kick