Early Sunday Game Thread

Adreme

Reaction score
The only nice thing about the LJ injury is it let me know who the genuinely awful, pathetic, embarrassing human beings are around here. If you cheer at the idea of someone else being injured you are an awful human and there is nothing you can really say to make yourself anything else. I know Eagles fans are like this, which is why I generally cant stand them, but it is sad to see it in your own fanbase. Reminds you that there are horrible people in every fanbase.

Adreme

Reaction score
If the Jets can keep this low scoring maybe they can make a play and steal this game like the Browns did.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The only nice thing about the LJ injury is it let me know who the genuinely awful, pathetic, embarrassing human beings are around here. If you cheer at the idea of someone else being injured you are an awful human and there is nothing you can really say to make yourself anything else. I know Eagles fans are like this, which is why I generally cant stand them, but it is sad to see it in your own fanbase. Reminds you that there are horrible people in every fanbase.
we are not happy because he is hurt, we are happy because it makes them less effective

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don’t watch the eagles play. They’re just a damn good team and it sucks to watch as a cowboys fan.
Enough already. The entire NFC is “in play” and the Cowboys are players. If the New York Jets are not inspired by Cleveland today, they’re hopeless.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Eagles fan huh?