Early Sunday Game Thread

bottleKids

Reaction score
No Carter and no Slay for the eGals today and their defense is still locking it down... makes me sick.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
No Carter and no Slay for the eGals today and their defense is still locking it down... makes me sick.
They actually have leaders on their defense. They are easily the team to beat in the NFC. Below them is the Niners and I guess the Lions. NFC is pretty weak outside of a few teams.

Adreme

Reaction score
Roughing the Passer calls have gotten very soft lately. I mean I get it but man that felt super light.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Lions seem like an interesting team. I will not lie it would be nice to see Detroit have some success as I feel bad for the fact that their fans have only experienced 1 playoff victory in over half a century.
I hate to sound like a broken record but I've been a quasi Lions fan out of pity. They are up and coming and still have a HIGHLY rated WR that hasn't played yet. But... and it's a big "But", they had two firsts last year and were in perfect position to match up Jalen Carter with an emerging star in Hutchinson (DE) and they grab a RB and a MLB. They had a stud RB and give him to Philly for next to nothing. They really blew it in the draft. Could have got Christian Gonzalez as well with pick two.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jimmy G out with another injury. He can’t stay healthy.