Early Sunday Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
I missed the explanation. Why was the offsides declined?

shabazz

Reaction score
Blindside block is a cheap call? Lol. You ref screamers are funny.
Complete BS call. Lazard established his spot and the Eagles defender ran in one direction and NEVER looked in the direction he himself was running in.

so a player can’t block someone who fails to look in the direction they are running? must they now step aside? You’re on the wrong side of the game if you agree with this.

we are watching the demise of real football in real time……

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Why wasn't that penalty at the spot of the foul? Instead they did it from the original line of scrimmage. The difference being 50 yard line instead of the 29 yard line.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Complete BS call. Lazard established his spot and the Eagles defender ran in one direction and NEVER looked in the direction he himself was running in.

so a player can’t block someone who fails to look in the direction they are running? must they now step aside? You’re on the wrong side of the game if you agree with this.

we are watching the demise of real football in real time.
I don’t even think the league wants that called just piss poor call.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
And you always sticking up for the refs is funny. When you are so wrong many times.
I stick up for the rule book. Something most fans don't know a thing about. But claiming conspiracy doesn't require reading, so the basic ones do it. Lol.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I missed the explanation. Why was the offsides declined?
There’s a newer rule where if each side commits a penalty but one is far more egregious than the other, then The refs can rule special circumstance and the more egregious penalty eliminates the smaller one