Early Sunday Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
There’s a newer rule where if each side commits a penalty but one is far more egregious than the other, then The refs can rule special circumstance and the more egregious penalty eliminates the smaller one
And that’s not a spot of foul call?

Just seems weird that there is an offsides, Team gets a big play but then they mark back from the LOS. Probably right but seems odd to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I stick up for the rule book. Something most fans don't know a thing about. But claiming conspiracy doesn't require reading, so the basic ones do it. Lol.
Yeah but you do know refs screw up even when they follow the book they think they are but are wrong.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
It’s not that it’s just so many confusing rules I thought it was text book. Not sure what Lazard should’ve done just moved out the way?
They said he should have put out his hands and not gone for the hit.

My issue is where they marked it off. A 15 yard penalty at the 14 yard line shouldn't have ended up at the 50.

Ken

Reaction score
There’s a newer rule where if each side commits a penalty but one is far more egregious than the other, then The refs can rule special circumstance and the more egregious penalty eliminates the smaller one
Well...the offsides was an egregious offsides. The blind side Block was debatable. lol

shabazz

Reaction score
I stick up for the rule book. Something most fans don't know a thing about. But claiming conspiracy doesn't require reading, so the basic ones do it. Lol.
The rule book is just fine…..it’s the inconsistent implementing of it.

Refs blew that call…….some just don’t have the cajones to admit because of their own biases.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Rule book? The refs and the NFL does not always go by the rule book the way it is written. And you and everyone else seen it many times.
If none of you even crack open the rule book, how do you even know they don't follow it the way it was written? I've never seen a bunch of people critique stuff they know nothing about. The first time some of you even see the rule book is when I post it here. Lol.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Better redzone playcalling/execution could have the Jets ahead right now.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The rule book is just fine…..it’s the inconsistent implementing of it.

Refs blew that call…….some just don’t have the cajones to admit because of their own biases.
Okay, I'll let one of you actually grab a rule from the rule book and show how it was wrong for a change. How was this call wrong from the rule book?

Motorola

Reaction score
Week 6 ---
Out of the 9 completed games:
• Only two winning teams scored more than 24 (Dolphins 42, Jaguars 37)
• Only two te
Just realized how low scoring it's been this week. Only the Jaguars scored more than 30 so far among all the games.
Dolphins scored 42 -- but point well taken.
First nine games of week 6___
• Two teams scored over 30 (JAX, MIA)
• Two teams scored 24 (BAL, WAS)
The other five teams scored 20 or less (CIN, CLE, HOU, KC, MIN)*
* All five were victories

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If none of you even crack open the rule book, how do you even know they don't follow it the way it was written? I've never seen a bunch of people critique stuff they know nothing about. The first time some of you even see the rule book is when I post it here. Lol.
And you know that none of us have not read the rules.
What do you do study it constantly?

You do not know what we know and do not know. Most of those type of calls are judgment calls anyway.