Early Sunday Game Thread

StylisticS

Reaction score
Looking at the stats, I do not know how the Lions aren’t blowing the Bucs out.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel like the Eagles aren’t trying to win these games by blow outs. They are just toying with other teams.
No, just not as good as many want to make them out to be.
They are good though no doubt about that.

Motorola

Reaction score
Like a number of great NFL coaches before him - Bill Belichick's career appears it will end on a sour note.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
It’s not about knowing the rules. It’s about understanding their interpretation of the rules.
What the heck is difficult about interpreting that someone has their back to their own end zone? But you have to know that's the rule in the first place before you can say the interpretation is wrong, which you and several did.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
We’d be hammering ykw for todays performance in NJ. Home of the New Jersey football giants

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
That was a close but even if give him the catch, what there first TD. Was listening to the NFL channel on Sirius and they said they didn’t see from what they saw about the possible fumble that turned into a TD for the egirls.

Bagman

Reaction score
J Elliott will nail a 68 yder right down the middle against us. Missing chip shots today

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I wish Rodgers was playing for the Jets right now.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
His eyes got around a lot quicker because he was moving to his right instead of his left when his back was to the DE.

They still need to 86 those rollouts, the Eagles are biting on the run fake.

shabazz

Reaction score
Okay, I'll let one of you actually grab a rule from the rule book and show how it was wrong for a change. How was this call wrong from the rule book?
The exact letter of the law is this: "It is a foul if a player initiates a block when his path is toward or parallel to his own end line and makes forcible contact to his opponent with his helmet, forearm, or shoulder."

The key word is FORCIBLE CONTACT. The Jets receiver didn’t BLOW UP the Eagles defender, he merely ESTABLISHED POSITION first and legally blocked his opponent…..there was NOTHING forcible about it.

He never launched into him at any point.. I stand by INTERPRETATION of the rule…….and it a wuss rule to speed up the wussification of football. The offense ALREADY a has too many rules promoting their matriculation down the field as it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What the heck is difficult about interpreting that someone has their back to their own end zone? But you have to know that's the rule in the first place before you can say the interpretation is wrong, which you and several did.
You are confused. All I did was ask for that rule ti be explained. I never joined in or said anything about the rule being wrong. So you really should save your energy and time in playing captain save a ref.