Early Sunday Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course they get the first.

Thats the difference. I know in that situation Philly is gonna get it. I dont have faith in us to convert in that kind of situation.

Adreme

Reaction score
Lol. Prepare to be stunned
I mean they are going to get stomped by the Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs, and 49ers. Then you have 2 games against Cowboys and Seattle with a freebie against Commanders. They are not winning 4 of those. It just is not going to happen. The Eagles are not very good but people are gushing over them because of their soft schedule. What they are though is last years Vikings.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Lol. Prepare to be stunned
The fact that people don't realize, or refuse to admit the eagles are at worst one of the two or three best teams in football is crazy.

They won nearly every game last year and are doing it again this year

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You are confused. All I did was ask for that rule ti be explained. I never joined in or said anything about the rule being wrong. So you really should save your energy and time in playing captain save a ref.
I didn't say you said the rule was wrong. You DID say it was a crap call and accused the refs of blowing the call. They didn't, due to part of the rule you didn't know about. Can't accuse without knowledge of what you're accusing.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Of course they get the first.

Thats the difference. I know in that situation Philly is gonna get it. I dont have faith in us to convert in that kind of situation.
Doesn't matter, the Jets offense wouldn't have done anything with the ball anyways.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Hahaha Hurts ! And dumb Eagles should have let it be a pick 6 to get ball back !!!