Early Sunday Game Thread

endersdragon

Reaction score
So what will the excuses for Hurts be tomorrow if they don't pull the comeback after being handed 7 points?

HungryLion

Reaction score
I mean they are going to get stomped by the Bills, Dolphins, Chiefs, and 49ers. Then you have 2 games against Cowboys and Seattle with a freebie against Commanders. They are not winning 4 of those. It just is not going to happen. The Eagles are not very good but people are gushing over them because of their soft schedule. What they are though is last years Vikings.
Oh I think they’ll lose some games to those teams you mention. What I don’t think is they are guaranteed to be stomped by any of them either.

loublue22

Reaction score
it's a weird, in-between situation to be in, because you DO want to score a TD, and they have two timeouts left. Philly did the right thing letting them score.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Can't believe the stupidity of the Jets giving the ball back to the eagles like this! :facepalm:

Ken

Reaction score
Why would u let them score there? If u hold them to a field goal u get the ball back with just under a minute left and no timeouts.

And why is Sanchez saying he shouldn't have scored. Am I missing something here
ya I do t understand coaching decisions anymore

Chuck 54

Reaction score
So, can I get a break from all the damn Hurts love on this forum?
On a great team with great receivers and a very good TE, along with the best OL in the game, the Eagles will be 6-0 or 5-1 in a few minutes, and for the season he currently has 7 TD passes and 7 interceptions.
What would Denny Green say?