Early Sunday Game Thread

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Why would u let them score there? If u hold them to a field goal u get the ball back with just under a minute left and no timeouts.

And why is Sanchez saying he shouldn't have scored. Am I missing something here

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Two point play is nice but only matters if the Eagles score a TD and miss the PAT.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Nah with the Jets O sucking so bad - you score.

I dont trust Wilson with 1st and goal from the 1.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Sanchez is acting like they could have run the clock all the way out and kicked a field goal on the last play.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The exact letter of the law is this: "It is a foul if a player initiates a block when his path is toward or parallel to his own end line and makes forcible contact to his opponent with his helmet, forearm, or shoulder."

The key word is FORCIBLE CONTACT. The Jets receiver didn’t BLOW UP the Eagles defender, he merely ESTABLISHED POSITION first and legally blocked his opponent…..there was NOTHING forcible about it.

He never launched into him at any point.. I stand by INTERPRETATION of the rule…….and it a wuss rule to speed up the wussification of football. The offense ALREADY a has too many rules promoting their matriculation down the field as it is.
It was forcible. Did you not see the player get injured on the play? Or are you saying he was faking?