Early Sunday Game Thread

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
QB play has been good with most of the teams, Even Geno can throw a perfect over the shoulder drop in the hands long pass to locket. CJ shroud , Carr working the receivers with quick passes makes me wonder Why some teams struggle with that.

GoldenR

Reaction score
QB play has been good with most of the teams, Even Geno can throw a perfect over the shoulder drop in the hands long pass to locket. CJ shroud , Carr working the receivers with quick passes makes me wonder Why some teams struggle with that.
I'll solve the puzzle Pat.

Motorola

Reaction score
I saw that too....pretty soon they be wearing them like the NBA shorts in the 80s.
Sooo glad the college and pro basketball players for the most part stopped wearing those long baggy shorts a few seasons ago.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Miami can score quick. They went from being down by 14 to up by 7 in no time.

Creeper

Reaction score
I say again, the refs in the 49ers game are a bunch of clowns. The worst officiating I have seen yet this year. And so far the bad calls are all helping the 49ers.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I put a little action on Cleveland +10 today. Road dog, West Coast team playing early on East Coast and SF coming off an emotional win. These are good betting games but it is still Cleveland :laugh:

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Watching Miami’s offense compared to ours makes it feel like we’re in the 1960s. Dallas has got to get faster on offense

Motorola

Reaction score
Is Texans QB already better than you-know-who-deely-do? Yes...No...Maybe? Explain. ;)
So glad Stroud is playing well, after people were questioning his intellect for the low Wonderlic score during the combine.