Denim Chicken
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,770
- Reaction score
- 26,882
11-7
They cant stop the run, they cant stop the pass, they cant run the ball, they cant manage a clock, they are one of the highest penalized teams in the NFL.It is not realistic to say "they can't win 10 games."
Realistic is "I don't think they'll win 10 games because the defense is bad."
Delusional is "this team can't win 10 games because I said so."
Self-proclaimed realists are just lazy.
Rams look vulnerable but McVay always seem to coach circles around the Cowboys.Winning our next 5 starting tonight would be huge.
49ers, Seahawks, Rams and Jags will be tough.
They're 2-2 and have been called for the 8th (tied) fewest penalties in the league lol.They cant stop the run, they cant stop the pass, they cant run the ball, they cant manage a clock, they are one of the highest penalized teams in the NFL.
Its not lazy. I just assume other fans see the same things I do.
Like I said.
Delusional.
Ah so the w/l is what we are using.They're 2-2 and have been called for the 8th (tied) fewest penalties in the league lol.
Like I said, lazy.
Lazy people tend to be wrong about factual things like how many penalties they've been called for.Ah so the w/l is what we are using.
Not the statistics about everything they suck at.
And I am lazy...
Interesting take.
Lets chat again at the end of the season.
I didn't look at the schedule but I'm assuming by your post the Giants and the Commanders are playing this weekend But I still don't understand I'd rather Washington beat the Giants and knock them down a peg they'll be easier to catch as a Cowboy team III don't get your theory or your philosophy so I'm out..lolI live in DC. These people genuinely believe that they will win the division with JD5 in the lineup. I can't bear hearing these idiots every day trying to relive their fluke 2024 run.
So, a 1-4 Washington shuts them up and likely ends their season. They would need to go 9-3 to close the season to get to 10-7 and a legit playoff chance. Not likely to happen if they lose this Sunday.
The Giants have wins against Dallas, Tennessee, and Arizona. They have a backup QB who is turnover prone and their schedule gets considerably tougher going forward. Dallas being able to catch the Giants is very possible especially with another game against them in Dallas.
Can we not use the word always'cause that's not true They should be embarrassed cause a couple years ago I believe it was 2022 we rolled in against a healthy Matthew Stafford and Aaron Donald the whole team was pretty much there and we beat them with Cooper Russ playing like garbage we literally shut them down with a really good defense special teams and coaching so when you say always you might pin yourself in a corner don't say never or always or any words that can be broken up easily like right now 2022 the Cowboys beat a healthy Rams team I was watching it at Boomer Jacks and my my brothers birthday was it was an October game..Rams look vulnerable but McVay always seem to coach circles around the Cowboys.
So you care more about shutting other people up who tout their team than rooting for what would be best for your team? Kinda being thin-skinned there, don't you think? Dallas beat Washington so they can't say anything there. The Giants lead us and have the tiebreaker against us so it's like a 2-game lead currently. The sooner we're breathing down their necks, the better.I live in DC. These people genuinely believe that they will win the division with JD5 in the lineup. I can't bear hearing these idiots every day trying to relive their fluke 2024 run.
So, a 1-4 Washington shuts them up and likely ends their season. They would need to go 9-3 to close the season to get to 10-7 and a legit playoff chance. Not likely to happen if they lose this Sunday.
The Giants have wins against Dallas, Tennessee, and Arizona. They have a backup QB who is turnover prone and their schedule gets considerably tougher going forward. Dallas being able to catch the Giants is very possible especially with another game against them in Dallas.
Delusional people tend to be wrong about almost everything.Lazy people tend to be wrong about factual things like how many penalties they've been called for.
Yes, you are lazy, because you refuse to, you know, think.
Well that's because they seem to be meeting teams that are short handed their quarterback two or three stars it happened in the playoffs at first Super Bowl run they played the Giants who we could easily beat and they played a 3rd string quarterback who by then was knocked out of the game and Christian Mccaffrey was playing Wildcat quarterback in a playoff game that's called luck it happened they are the lucky team..Weird how Eagles win the division, buy yet always has an easier schedule than us.
Not that the SOS really means squat. But just wanted to point that out.![]()
You didn't say penalty yards, you said number of penalties.Delusional people tend to be wrong about almost everything.
Here you go.
Rushing offense
89.5 yards/game
25th
Points allowed
28.0/game
28th
Total defense
389.5 yards/game
30th Passing defense
239.3 yards/game
24th Rushing defense
150.3 yards/game
31st
Prior to the Houston game the Cowboys ranked 7th worst for penalty yardage in the NFL - Why does this matter? Well, anyone who watched that game will tell you that the refs were a little off and Dallas had a lot of "advantages"
Also just for your information.
Last season, none of the teams we played this year had a top ten offense.
Which makes our defensive numbers look even worse.
But sure. 11 games. LOL
Oh sorry. 10.You didn't say penalty yards, you said number of penalties.
I said 10 games.
You can't even read.
Imagine talking like this after barely beating an 0-3 team.Most were worried before the season started about strength of schedule and Dallas having one of the toughest. The rest of us knew it didn’t matter because teams change from year to year.
And you disappear after every win.Imagine talking like this after barely beating an 0-3 team.
Remember last season when you were bragging before the Chicago game then disappeared for a week after they got thumped by them?
Pepperidge farm remembers.
And I appreciate it.Awww muffin.And you disappear after every win.And I appreciate it.
Rockport got benched? Where? But he's always so positive so this must have been a hit job. /sBenched because you are an emotional animal who cant control what comes out of his mouth when someone gives you what you give them.
