IF and big IF we can make a good run over the next five games..........we will be in good shape
If you could be wrong then you'll want to see the Giants go under sooner to lessen that chance. You just don't want to hear the chatter of Washington fans. If they're delusional, what difference does it make if they talk only to be disappointed later? Isn't that better anyway? What's good for the Cowboys should be primary. You just need better noise-cancelling headphones for your soul, lol. Personally, I'd like it if the NFC East is just chaos all year with every team having a shot.The Giants aren't good. I think they finsih in last place when it's all said, and done. I think Washington is the better team between those two. If JD5 plays that whole game against Dallas not sure Dallas wins.
So, I'd much rather the lesser team win Sunday. Again, the OP discusses easiest schedule going forward and the Giants have the toughest one out of the divisional teams.
So, the Jags, 9ers, Rams, Seahawks, Colts, Texans (they are not as bad as their record), Eagles, and Cowboys will all do enough to effect the Giants final record that I truly don't see them as a threat. I could be absolutely wrong about them but don't think I am.
We're kinda like those Tennessee Titan schizo teams of years past where they'd lose to winless Cleveland one week and beat the undefeated Chiefs the next.Tonight’s game is the kind of game where we come out and drop a deuce on the field and lose. Not saying that what will happen but it’s what we do.
"If things go well".11-10 games?
Jeeze our fans.
Jacksonville we will be favored! If we stay healthy!The only four games I think Dallas will not be favored to win are SF, SEA, LAR, and JAC.
If things go well Dallas should win 11 to 10 games. That should be enough to win the division.
IF and big IF we can make a good run over the next five games..........we will be in good shape
IF and big IF we can make a good run over the next five games..........we will be in good shape
