Easiest Strength of Schedule Remaining

Tonight’s game is the kind of game where we come out and drop a deuce on the field and lose. Not saying that what will happen but it’s what we do.
 
IF and big IF we can make a good run over the next five games..........we will be in good shape




I like to look at the season and the schedule in quarters. (4 games sections, and I know the 17th game screws it up)

To start the year, I had hoped we'd be 2-2 coming out of the first 4.

Looking at the next 4, I think 3-1 has to be the worst we do in this stretch with 4-1 over the next 5 not only possible, but needed.

1-3 over the following 4 games is very likely, especially if we beat the Eagles during the next 4 games. Splitting is normal with them.

Then we are probably looking at 2-2 down the stretch.

9-8 would be the record is we we do that... probably on the outside looking in at the playoffs.
 
The Giants aren't good. I think they finsih in last place when it's all said, and done. I think Washington is the better team between those two. If JD5 plays that whole game against Dallas not sure Dallas wins.

So, I'd much rather the lesser team win Sunday. Again, the OP discusses easiest schedule going forward and the Giants have the toughest one out of the divisional teams.

So, the Jags, 9ers, Rams, Seahawks, Colts, Texans (they are not as bad as their record), Eagles, and Cowboys will all do enough to effect the Giants final record that I truly don't see them as a threat. I could be absolutely wrong about them but don't think I am.
If you could be wrong then you'll want to see the Giants go under sooner to lessen that chance. You just don't want to hear the chatter of Washington fans. If they're delusional, what difference does it make if they talk only to be disappointed later? Isn't that better anyway? What's good for the Cowboys should be primary. You just need better noise-cancelling headphones for your soul, lol. Personally, I'd like it if the NFC East is just chaos all year with every team having a shot.
 
Tonight’s game is the kind of game where we come out and drop a deuce on the field and lose. Not saying that what will happen but it’s what we do.
We're kinda like those Tennessee Titan schizo teams of years past where they'd lose to winless Cleveland one week and beat the undefeated Chiefs the next.
 
strength or easiness of schedule could look different come november and december.
with this defense,no game is easy.
just beat tampa.
november will be here soon enough.
each week has enough trouble of its own.
BEAT☆TAMPA.
 
We can only hope to make a run .......

My prediction

Bucs - W
Pack - L
E-gal - L
Cards- L (Cards always beat us)
Colts - W
49'rs - L
Titan - W
E-gal - W
Sea - L
Rams- L
Jags - L
NY - W
Wash- W

Still see 8-9
 
This is all fine and well, but to what end?

Ive got see this defense make hella improvement before thinking that it really matters because a 30th ranked defense with no pass-rush ain't going very far.

Now if by game 8 we see some shred of evidence to the contrary, blood flow may start actually occuring.......but until then I dont see beyond the next game
 
11-10 games?

Jeeze our fans.
"If things go well".

That's the defense improving.
Getting the injured back.
The offense maintaining level of play.

If things go well there are only four games that Dallas probably won't be favored. Finishing a minimum 8-5 would get Dallas to 10 wins.

It's not as far fetched as you make it seem.
 
I see seven or eight more games on there that look like wins. Which makes the 9-8/10-7 predictions pretty much true.

"Should" win: Bucs, Packers, Cardinals, Colts, Titans, Commanders, Giants, split series with Eagles
 
The only four games I think Dallas will not be favored to win are SF, SEA, LAR, and JAC.

If things go well Dallas should win 11 to 10 games. That should be enough to win the division.
Jacksonville we will be favored! If we stay healthy!
 
IF and big IF we can make a good run over the next five games..........we will be in good shape




Based on what we've seen so far, there should be only four games that "scare" us: the 49ers, Seahawks, Rams and Jaguars. Of course, with this defense, I don't consider any of the game an automatic win, not even tonight's.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,562
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top