Edoga update

plymkr

Reaction score
I've actually hurt my back sneezing. People don't understand back pain unless you have it.
It’s true. An old boss of my mine was having a perfectly normal day and then sneezed. He fell to the ground in intense pain. Ends out when he sneezed it caused a disc to rupture in his back. I was like 18 or 19 when this happened working a part time job in high school and to this day I think about it every time I sneeze.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Good news if indeed it’s a lower ankle sprain. I’d still like to see someone else take the LT position when Tyron is out.
Would coach have enough faith to play his choice at position and move on from there?

Something wrong with San Francisco who who now has 3 loses?

Jarntt

Reaction score
I’d rather see Asim get those snaps anyways
I Absolutely would not. I like Richards potential and think he has a chance to be decent but no way would I at this point in their careers rather have him this week playing LT over Edoga.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Not only that, but Tyron isn’t playing tht well when he actually plays. We should have moved on from Tyron three years ago.
But. but . but : we like our guys!
Never seen a team hold on to players way too long out of misguided loyalty.
Its sad, but the honest truth is , is that the NFL is a business and our front office makes way too many
emotional decisions regarding players to the detrement of the team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Would coach have enough faith to play his choice at position and move on from there?

Something wrong with San Francisco who who now has 3 loses?
Whether he does or does not will tell us how he feels about his LT depth.