Edoga update

nathanlt

Reaction score
yeah, wild to be carted off and then be able to walk later....hopefully it was just being overly cautious
Sometimes ACL tears still allow the person to walk without pain. It is sudden stopping that makes ACL tears obvious.

Verdict

Reaction score
But. but . but : we like our guys!
Never seen a team hold on to players way too long out of misguided loyalty.
Its sad, but the honest truth is , is that the NFL is a business and our front office makes way too many
emotional decisions regarding players to the detrement of the team.
I totally agree with your post. Sean Lee, Jason Witten, Tyron Smith, Emmitt Smith, the list is quite long of players that we continued to pay excessive salaries for marginal/poor play. These guys start off being some of your favorite Cowboys and at the end of their careers you are just like “cut them already!”

nobody

Reaction score
No problem, Tyron will be back next week. Not sure for how long, but he'll be back.

Being serious now, it might be time to move Tyler Smith out to left tackle, no matter how good he's been at guard.
Tyron might get hurt in the week just getting out of bed.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I totally agree with your post. Sean Lee, Jason Witten, Tyron Smith, Emmitt Smith, the list is quite long of players that we continued to pay excessive salaries for marginal/poor play. These guys start off being some of your favorite Cowboys and at the end of their careers you are just like “cut them already!”
I get attached to players as well, and it's not really about the salaries as much as its their level of play has fallen to the point they are a liability and no longer an asset to the team.
You really need a professional GM, who can make an unemotional decision.
Jerry lets his fandom influence his decisions way too much.
imho

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They'll probably get a great OL replacement before the trade deadline... oh wait